The National Ambulance Uniforms and General Workwear framework delivers core uniform garments and general workwear items for the Ambulance Service.
This agreement has had extensive input from key stakeholders across the NHS, including the National Ambulance Uniform User Group; made up of frontline Paramedics and Operational Staff, Heads of Procurement, Infection Control Leads and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Leads from a wide range of geographical Ambulance Trust locations.
This continual input from all stakeholders has enabled the NHS Supply Chain to ensure that the garments delivered meet all requirements of the wearers.
Lot Two: General Workwear
HeroQuip (under the Clad Safety brand) is listed as the Awarded Supplier for the majority of the products listed under Lot Two: General Workwear of the National Ambulance Uniform Contract.
These products include:
• Fleece Sweater
• Ambulance Skirt
• Helmets and Helmet Accessories
• Cultural Garments
• General Workwear Footwear
• General Workwear Accessories
• Retractable integral visor
• Full visor
• Velcro kit
• Front shroud for torches
• Military style chinstrap
• Soft release side buckle
• Rear ratchet adjuster
• Adjustment buckle
• Water repellent Sympatex® climate upper
• Protective fibreglass toecap and composite anti-penetration flexi-midsole
• Sympatex® climate moisture wicking breathable mesh fabric lining
• Shock absorbing dual density EPR rubber outsole
• Ortholite® climate breathable footbed
• Protective Toecap
• Protective Midsole
• Water Repellent Upper
• Oil Resistant
• SRC Slip Rated
• 100% Non-Metallic Construction
• Ladder Grip
• Vegan Friendly
• Waterproof Membrane
Click the link below to download and view the full range of products available on the National Ambulance Uniform Contract.
If you wish to order any items listed on the National Ambulance Uniform Contract, contact HeroQuip directly on [email protected] or 01423 803999.